Participants

Opinions

SafeValue must use [property]=binding: 75fd80b45adf5e5833ea0d9656e94f77 (see http://g.co/ng/security#xss)

Adopting the Digital Mindset - Part One

Participants

Opinions

bf1e21626b46c0ecb7686487441e7b9b

Description

Welcome onboard the Digital Excellence Pharma Academy

On this page on Friday, May 1 you can attend the first of a series of 40+ webinars and other resources by Indian Pharma and global thought leaders to fully equip Indian Pharma sales and marketing professionals with the knowledge, skills and most importantly the mindset to turn the Covid19 crisis into an opportunity to transform our business model and become equipped with new mindset, knowledge and skills to create meaningful customer engagement and experience.

Click the join button, or accept the invitation to join the discussion room, post questions and interact.

A project by CredoWeb and MedicinMan

Digital Excellence Pharma Academy

8 May 2020 11:46 Pinned

Dear digital Heroes, This is a reminder that our next virtual discussion starts today at 17:00 IST with the next mind-changing presentation by MedicinMan. Here's a link where you can access it: https://www.credoweb.in/discussion/439/adopting-the-digital-mindset-part-two Meanwhile, you can find all you need to know about our first discussion here: https://www.credoweb.in/publication/440/keyno... See more

MedicinMan Private Limited

6 May 2020 12:40 Pinned

What percentage of Indian Pharma/Devices companies have understood that Covid-19 is a disruptor that has completely changed their way of doing business?
11 Votes
More than 50 percent
45%
50 percent
36%
25 percent
18%
10 percent or less
0%

Anup Soans

2 May 2020 08:13 Pinned

Digital Adoption - Are You Pioneer, Migrator or Settler? Are doctors ready for digital adoption? How can pharma exploit the digital media? Read this special issue of MedicinMan to know more...

VASU PNSS

3 May 2020 18:14

Good Initiative. Truly Appreciable Anup Sir.

Omkar Kalwar

6 May 2020 16:37

sir, please try to emphasis on small & mid-size companies also how they will adopt digitalization due to their limited resources/finance/informalL&D structure etc. How they will take this challenge & proceed further.

ROHAN KAPOOR

5 May 2020 14:02

Thanking Anup Sir from the bottom of my heart for starting this program which is very much required. My 3 key learnings from this session are:- 1. You need to develop a barrier-breaking mindset to achieve the desired results. 2. Equation of CHANGE that blew my mind 3. No matter what your ability is, it is an effort that determines results Excited to start this journey

Anup Soans

5 May 2020 14:32

Thank you Rohan, delighted with your learning.

Samish Menon Thekkil

4 May 2020 17:33

Loved the session Anup. Great slides and messages.

Anup Soans

5 May 2020 09:24

Thank you Samish, means a lot coming from you.

ARNAB MAJUMDAR

3 May 2020 19:28

Nice platform to build up the belief first before practicing the digital platform.

Sumanta Das

2 May 2020 12:20

This wonderful start to be what is expected to be an exciting learning journey, Industry Specific and country specific, executable and scale-able. Looking forward to learn and share. One great thing brought about : Segmentation of Customers in parameter of the digital behavior, that helps in content creation , platform application targeted to specific segments of digital curve and meet ultimat... See more

Vinay Kumar Pandey

1 May 2020 18:37

Perfect Program -Perfect timing but I feel that it should be completed within 3-6 months because immediately after Lockdown we need to respond in a post Covid era of market and Pharma professionals even Companies are not ready with the remedy...Thanks

Anup Soans

1 May 2020 18:40

The nationwide lockdown imposed due to the coronavirus pandemic has been further extended for two weeks post 4 May, the MHA stated on Friday, 1 May. https://www.thequint.com/news/india/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-news-breaking-news-live-updates-1-may

Mr. Praveen Singh

1 May 2020 18:44

Need of the hour..!!

JAGDISHCHANDRA N MODY

1 May 2020 18:36

Great start on mindset change...appreciate insights and examples shared..thanks credoweb to provide excellent platform.

Anup Soans

1 May 2020 18:40

Thank you Jagdish

Hariram Krishnan

1 May 2020 18:23

Great start...Anup. You have my support to make it meaningful, relevant and more importantly, triggering action. All success ahead

Anup Soans

1 May 2020 18:28

Thank you Sir

Ajay Premshankerbhai Trivedi

1 May 2020 18:16

Hi Anup ..I happened to meet you in Leela on 24th April 2018, ... Good Introductory session for Opening a Mindset for Digital Pharma Marketing a much in waiting and at a Right time now, Congrats for Great Beginning & Good luck for the rest to you Manish my Friend and Credoweb.

Anup Soans

1 May 2020 18:19

Thank you, good to hear from you.

Manish Badonia

3 May 2020 09:37

Thanks a lot Ajay for your kind words and we look forward to your participation in upcoming series.

Rajiv Duggal

1 May 2020 18:14

Congrats! Anup Sir, For inception of very important platform for pharma professionals to express, learn and act. True! changed mindset, holds imperative in current evolving era and needs us to tune our mindset to adapt to the changing scenario.

Anup Soans

1 May 2020 18:17

Thank you Rajiv