Participants

Opinions

Adopting the Digital Mindset - Part One

Participants

Opinions

bf1e21626b46c0ecb7686487441e7b9b

Description

Welcome onboard the Digital Excellence Pharma Academy

On this page on Friday, May 1 you can attend the first of a series of 40+ webinars and other resources by Indian Pharma and global thought leaders to fully equip Indian Pharma sales and marketing professionals with the knowledge, skills and most importantly the mindset to turn the Covid19 crisis into an opportunity to transform our business model and become equipped with new mindset, knowledge and skills to create meaningful customer engagement and experience.

Click the join button, or accept the invitation to join the discussion room, post questions and interact.

A project by CredoWeb and MedicinMan

Video

Share:

Dear digital Heroes, This is a reminder that our next virtual discussion starts today at 17:00 IST with the next mind-changing presentation by MedicinMan. Here's a link where you can access it: https://www.credoweb.in/discussion/439/adopting-the-digital-mindset-part-two Meanwhile, you can find all you need to know about our first discussion here: https://www.credoweb.in/publication/440/keynote-what-is-the-equation-for-change Stay safe and stay inspired! Digital Excellence Pharma Academy

What percentage of Indian Pharma/Devices companies have understood that Covid-19 is a disruptor that has completely changed their way of doing business?
11 Votes
More than 50 percent
45%
50 percent
36%
25 percent
18%
10 percent or less
0%
Anup Soans 2 May 2020 08:13

Digital Adoption - Are You Pioneer, Migrator or Settler? Are doctors ready for digital adoption? How can pharma exploit the digital media? Read this special issue of MedicinMan to know more...

VASU PNSS 3 May 2020 18:14

Good Initiative. Truly Appreciable Anup Sir.

Thank you all for being part of our first session! You can continue interacting, posting questions and sharing your feedback in the discussion board for one week until our next session. You are welcome to take part in the poll below:

How did you find the grand opening of Digital Excellence Pharma Academy?
31 Votes
It was OK
6%
I am inspired
26%
I am ready to break the sound barrier!
68%
Omkar Kalwar 6 May 2020 16:37

sir, please try to emphasis on small & mid-size companies also how they will adopt digitalization due to their limited resources/finance/informalL&D structure etc. How they will take this challenge & proceed further.

ROHAN KAPOOR 5 May 2020 14:02

Thanking Anup Sir from the bottom of my heart for starting this program which is very much required. My 3 key learnings from this session are:- 1. You need to develop a barrier-breaking mindset to achieve the desired results. 2. Equation of CHANGE that blew my mind 3. No matter what your ability is, it is an effort that determines results Excited to start this journey

Anup Soans 5 May 2020 14:32

Thank you Rohan, delighted with your learning.

Samish Menon Thekkil 4 May 2020 17:33

Loved the session Anup. Great slides and messages.

Anup Soans 5 May 2020 09:24

Thank you Samish, means a lot coming from you.

ARNAB MAJUMDAR 3 May 2020 19:28

Nice platform to build up the belief first before practicing the digital platform.

Sumanta Das 2 May 2020 12:20

This wonderful start to be what is expected to be an exciting learning journey, Industry Specific and country specific, executable and scale-able. Looking forward to learn and share. One great thing brought about : Segmentation of Customers in parameter of the digital behavior, that helps in content creation , platform application targeted to specific segments of digital curve and meet ultimate objective of Reception of Key Messages. Which ever Marketeer and Organization is able to do that will be ahead of the curve and create differentiation. Agree all starts with MINDSET. " Necessity is the mother of Invention" - True for all level.

Vinay Kumar Pandey 1 May 2020 18:37

Perfect Program -Perfect timing but I feel that it should be completed within 3-6 months because immediately after Lockdown we need to respond in a post Covid era of market and Pharma professionals even Companies are not ready with the remedy...Thanks

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 18:40

The nationwide lockdown imposed due to the coronavirus pandemic has been further extended for two weeks post 4 May, the MHA stated on Friday, 1 May. https://www.thequint.com/news/india/coronavirus-covid-19-latest-news-breaking-news-live-updates-1-may

Mr. Praveen Singh 1 May 2020 18:44

Need of the hour..!!

JAGDISHCHANDRA N MODY 1 May 2020 18:36

Great start on mindset change...appreciate insights and examples shared..thanks credoweb to provide excellent platform.

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 18:40

Thank you Jagdish

Hariram Krishnan 1 May 2020 18:23

Great start...Anup. You have my support to make it meaningful, relevant and more importantly, triggering action. All success ahead

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 18:28

Thank you Sir

Hi Anup ..I happened to meet you in Leela on 24th April 2018, ... Good Introductory session for Opening a Mindset for Digital Pharma Marketing a much in waiting and at a Right time now, Congrats for Great Beginning & Good luck for the rest to you Manish my Friend and Credoweb.

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 18:19

Thank you, good to hear from you.

Manish Badonia 3 May 2020 09:37

Thanks a lot Ajay for your kind words and we look forward to your participation in upcoming series.

Rajiv Duggal 1 May 2020 18:14

Congrats! Anup Sir, For inception of very important platform for pharma professionals to express, learn and act. True! changed mindset, holds imperative in current evolving era and needs us to tune our mindset to adapt to the changing scenario.

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 18:17

Thank you Rajiv

Manish Kumar Singh

Medical student

1 May 2020 18:11

First and foremost, I would like to thank you for starting this digital change initiative through Credoweb. Very insightful presentation! During these challenging times, as aptly explained by you, there are a lot of uncertainties and ambiguities lying ahead in a post-COVID era, however, digital leaders like you who have the vision to bring a transformation on a such a large scale are the ones who are steering the pharmaceutical company in the right direction. I am honored to be a part of such a unique learning experience and would instill the changes mentioned by you in my day to day activities. Looking forward to these amazing sessions. Thank you, Sir.

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 18:18

Thank you Manish, for such wonderful feedback. Great to have you on board

Omkar Kalwar 1 May 2020 18:04

wonderful initiative .Thanks sir

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 18:06

Thank you Omkar

Sushil Motwani 1 May 2020 17:49

Great opener, Anup. Thanks for putting this program together. This is certainly is the need of the hour for Pharma.

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 17:56

Thank you Sushil

Deep Bhandari 1 May 2020 17:46

Congratulations Anup for very inspiring inaugural session “Adopting the digital mindset”. Great example of Chuck Yeager -The barrier was not in the sky but in the mind. Such initiatives will help bridge the much needed skills gap for pharma professionals and will immensely help them to shape their careers. Best wishes for the 12 months well thought and designed learning journey.

Anup Soans 1 May 2020 17:50

Thank you Deep

Bhagyashri Sanjeev Phadke

Pharmacy student

1 May 2020 17:45

Deleted by the author

Dear Bhagyashri, You are in the discussion here so you can now interact with other participants. You are welcome to watch the video and share your questions for one week. Make sure to return back to the discussion page for valuable insights. All the best!