Leveraging Digital in the New Normal

Participants

Opinions

Leveraging Digital in the New Normal

Participants

Opinions

dc28a408c71582652fde15f0fa4a162b

Description

Welcome onboard the Digital Excellence Pharma Academy!

Get access to 40+ webinars and other resources by Indian Pharma and global thought leaders to fully equip Indian Pharma sales and marketing professionals with the knowledge, skills and most importantly the mindset to turn the Covid19 crisis into an opportunity to transform our business model and become equipped with new mindset, knowledge and skills to create meaningful customer engagement and experience.

Live sessions will take place every Friday at 17:00 IST. Every Pharma Professional, registered on CredoWeb, will receive special invitation for every live session and virtual discussion.

In this week's session, Salil Kallianpur will be talking on “Leveraging Digital in the New Normal" – Insights for better customer engagement and experience – How can Indian Pharma move from commodity and brands to engagement and experience?

Video

Share:

Live session today at 5 pm! Stay tuned for an insightful conversation between Salil Kallianpur and Anup Soans.

Vivek Hattangadi 3 Jun 2020 19:48

I wish more and more people at the C-Suite Level listen to you!😊💐

Anup Soans 3 Jun 2020 20:07

Thank you Sir for listening in

Prasad Mahadevan - 24 May 2020 18:46

Yes sir whatt you have discussed is absolutely correct. Service experience to customer has become key currently. Service not by just providing PPE Kit or masks and expecting business its about giving Dr a new experience, probably creating an app of telemedicine where Dr can through video call assess the patient, prescribe medication share same to patient, keep a database and also referring patients to for various tests and also to hospitals.

Anonymous
24 May 2020 20:31

This what we exactly need sir. Thanks a lot for sharing your knowledge

Salil Kallianpur 26 May 2020 10:06

You’re welcome

Salil Kallianpur 26 May 2020 10:05

Thanks for watching. You have taken away the right key messages.

Dr. Shreya Srivastava

Dental surgery ●

23 May 2020 18:26

Really an informative content and engaging session. Thankyou Sir.

Salil Kallianpur 24 May 2020 09:34

Thank you very much for watching. Glad you liked the session.

Richa Ghai Mahindru 23 May 2020 13:06

Great insights. Real world evidence data seems to be a big game changer to fast track regulatory approvals. Does that mean the controlled clinical trials data take a backseat for sometime ? How many drug approvals have happened based on the real time data? Unfortunately side effects come to light after the drugs hit the market. Won't it increase the chances of doubling the side effects considering the coupled effect of real time & controlled CTs of a drug/vaccine?

Salil Kallianpur 23 May 2020 13:10

Great questions. Most of what you ask still remains to be proved. I'm also watching the space quite eagerly. RWE seems to have some advantages, but does it mean its fool-proof? Far from it.

Prafull V Ghorpade 23 May 2020 11:53

Very nice interaction

Salil Kallianpur 23 May 2020 13:05

thank you! Glad you enjoyed it

Vani Bhaskar 23 May 2020 11:40

Great learning from this session for brand managers to exploit the digital era. Thanks a lot

Salil Kallianpur 23 May 2020 13:05

Glad you enjoyed it! You’re welcome

Vinay Kumar Pandey 22 May 2020 22:57

Great Insight and eye opener session , Thanks Salil Sir

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 23:13

Thank you for watching. Glad you liked it

Prashant Mahadev Bhat 22 May 2020 19:36

Thank you Kallianpur Sir for an enlightening session, though I cud login much later s I got delayed in traffic.....for the changing scenario, this was most relevant to say the least as more and more pharma organizations realize that digital is the only effective reach if understood well and used. THANK YOU for an excellent wide angle view on the possibilities as we evolve and adapt to a changing environment in pharma....thought provoking indeed!!

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 19:43

Thank you very much for watching. I wouldn’t venture so far as to say “digital is the only effective reach”, but I’d definitely support the adoption of digital technology as a solution to serving customers, subservient to their needs.

Prashant Mahadev Bhat 23 May 2020 11:16

Yes, agree...digital could be one effective way for sure...

Rajendra Singh Sohi 22 May 2020 18:58

Salil, the session was indeed very nice. It provided insights and at the same time ignited the mind to look at the future, long term. You have created a new paradigm, turned the funnel upside down which shoud compel pharma companies to rethink their approach of marketing.

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 19:14

Kind words - thank you very much!

Rajendra Singh Sohi 23 May 2020 08:26

Listened to the talk once again today early morning with a fresh mind. It is such a treat listening to you. Pharma needs to transform and continue to be the glorious industry that it is. Must adopt Digital technologies and tools to give great experiences to customers.

Salil Kallianpur 23 May 2020 08:50

Thank you for the additional time invested. Serving customers must be the motto. Digital or otherwise can be decided later.

Abhimanue Kumar Singh 22 May 2020 18:56

Hi Sir, The presentation was so informative and I could realize that sending invite to attain webinar or got-meeting or zoom for scientific update session is not exactly because we are thinking about my products, my topic, my targeted HCPs / Customer wereas Pharma Industries need to upscale towards Service & Experiences oriented motive. The really threat is not the Pharma industries but High Tech Industries like Amazon, Google, Apple, Nike, Microsoft ( Awesome !! )

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 19:15

Thanks a lot. So glad that you found it informative.

Krishna Prasad 22 May 2020 18:46

V.Nice Session Sir. Learned many new insights.

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 19:15

Thanks for watching

Mr. Rajeev Mishra 22 May 2020 18:38

Salil sir, thank you for this valuable session. what can be the possible KPIs for a digital initiative.

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 18:45

That’s a great Q but impossible to answer without defining the business problem. For eg: if you launch a new product or service look to expand into new indications or geographies or customer groups, your KPIs will differ from when you seek to penetrate a market through better conversion rates. So, problem -> solution -> KPI. It’s all about specifics.

Samish Menon Thekkil 22 May 2020 18:18

Amazing job Salil! Very forward looking and supported by corporate examples. Enjoyed the session. Thanks.

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 18:21

Thanks for taking the time Samish. Glad you liked it

Joytosh Banerjee 22 May 2020 18:10

Very much practical and informative session. Though, an unusual sort of challenge is to make customer adopt to the services that we are arranging for benefit of them (e.g. telemedicine). It actually seems like we have to first promote those services to them to use it. Secondly, the digital partner is another field force like entity that we will have to run in parallel to our actual field force which is going to add cost. Would appreciate a comment?

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 18:24

I think approaching the whole situation from a customer-centric approach will help. When we see what a customer considers relevant, we are more encouraged to invest in those areas. So while it might appear as additional capex to take on digital, we might very soon be cognisant of what to do more of and what to do less of, thus prioritising investment and getting a better bang for the buck because it is invested in activity that customers will engage with.

Hariram Krishnan 22 May 2020 18:02

Excellent, Salil. I am sure your talk and presentation will be helping pharma to transcending beyond mere intention to meaningful action. This is really a call of awakening with a compelling feeling that should invite pharma marketeers to leave the familiar patterns and explore the unfamiliar ones. In the challenging context, this will propel them in the growth path and help them reach newer heights. Well, done.

Salil Kallianpur 22 May 2020 18:04

Thank you for the encouragement Sir. I really wish so too!