Content Planning for Digital-First Communication to Doctors

Participants

Opinions

Content Planning for Digital-First Communication to Doctors

Participants

Opinions

3adfb3e26738c77eea159179162cae87

Description

We at Digital Excellence Pharma Academy aim to bring crème de la crème speakers, content and insights related to all things digital in the pharmaceutical industry.

Praful Akali, Founder & MD, Medulla Communications, and now part of Digital Excellence Pharma Academy faculty, stands out as one of the best when it comes to pharma brands and their communication.

In this discussion you will find insightful live conversations as well as inspiring presentations brought to you exclusively by Mr. Akali and Digital Excellence Pharma Academy.

Share:

Video from Wednesday's Live Discussion: https://youtu.be/tlKRospGYq4

Amaninder Dhillon 14 Jul 2020 23:07

Hi Praful , Nice Insight and Good to connect Virtually Can you put some light 1. What are your Pearl of wisdom for the Marketer as how to give brand brief communication to creative agency (Any format you purpose) What and How (Do's and Donts for Marketing for sharing with the agency) 2. What are various methodology to refurbish the same content in different format without loosing interest.

Praful Akali 16 Jul 2020 18:39

Hi Aman, good to be connected virtually too. Hope you're doing well. A1. The first question actually requires a few separate sessions on their own. But let me tell you this for now. In an ideal creative brief, in addition to filling in the standard formats, the client should be very clear about WHO are we speaking to, WHAT is the single-minded message that needs to be communicated, WHY will that single minded message work (the insight). Only then can the creative agency focus on the HOW to deliver this message and the media agency focus on WHERE to deliver this message. To develop a digital content plan like I've covered in my session, assuming that the above has already been developed by the client or the agency on record, I like to work out the customer segments and the customer journey along with the client and use that as the starting point for building a content plan for the brand. A2. This is exactly what the session focused on. More often than not, all of us in the medico-marketing space do NOT create fresh content. That has already been done by the scientific researchers that are publishing peer-reviewed articles. All we do is present that content on behalf of the brand in a way that will help the brand achieve it's objective. But if a brand manager says I have an LBL that needs to be refurbished/ repurposed as a mailer, it will fail miserably. Instead, we have to build a complete content plan based on the points covered in the presentation, viz. the doctor segment and what stage of the journey the customer is currently on. Hope this helps.

Prasad Mahadevan - 26 Jul 2020 18:23

Rightly said Praful Sir, the Phygital concept has to be adopted for the next 6months and it is the future for Pharma Marketing.

Yuvraj Patil 17 Jul 2020 18:14

Prafull sir share your thoughts on how any brand (Small,Big) which has no presence in digital space should start his journey with what thinking brand manager should start his work to develop strategic digital plan for Brand can you please share some actionable pointers? Thank you in advance

Yuvraj Patil 11 Jul 2020 12:15

Just few words for this ..."Gold Mine" Thank you Anup sir and Credoweb...Great Learning

Ravi Shankar 11 Jul 2020 08:33

It's wonderful tool if implemented. We have to come out of conventional Dr,medical Rep meeting model. Great Job Praful. May be next time you can share how signura progressed.

Shama Manickan 10 Jul 2020 19:01

Very insightful content

Hariram Krishnan 10 Jul 2020 18:47

Your comparison between MR & Digital brings lots of clarity and highlights the distinct difference . Very insightful session, Praful.

100% True sir

Sandeep Varma 10 Jul 2020 18:10

There is no sign of how to join the discussion on this page. I could only click on Wednesday's recording but where is the live discussion of today?

Praful Akali 12 Jul 2020 17:25

It's the first video on the top of this page. You would see a colorful green and blue illustrated slide. It's a 50 minute video.

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty 10 Jul 2020 18:02

Very good session, you are absolutely right on the point that missing out now would be like missing the connect once physical meets start.

Smruti Ranjan Mohanty 10 Jul 2020 17:37

Sir ,why & how a physician would come to a landing page or micro site of a brand while there is enough material available online otherwise ?

Praful Akali 12 Jul 2020 17:29

When you work on content marketing long enough, you will realize that there is a content paradox online - there's an excess of general content available but not enough content that answers a specific question. You have to brainstorm and identify what is the content or brand message that will move the doctor from one stage of the customer journey to the next.

Hanno Wolfram 10 Jul 2020 15:59

Insightful content. Thanks a lot.

Mr. Mahfuzur Rahman, MS

Pharmacology

10 Jul 2020 15:48

THANKS A TON FOR GIVING ME SCOPE.

Dear Anup Sir, I have shared link of Credoweb India with my 34 pharma professionals contact. Thanks

Wonderful. Thank you Surendra.

Prafull V Ghorpade 16 Jul 2020 17:03

Very insightful

It is a very interesting conversation. Looking forward to next webinar on Friday !

rohini landge 8 Jul 2020 22:49

Very insightful session, with lots of interesting stories you narrated the behind the scene efforts done by the team. Many time we are confused with creativity and dwell a lot for on thinking creative ways for marketing But as explained by you one need to stick to basic marketing I.e put yourself in shoes of customer and then analyse the journey from customer point of view. Awaiting for another interesting session in the coming time...!!

Hariram Krishnan 8 Jul 2020 18:15

Basics don’t change... very profound statement from you, Praful. Partnership between agency and client is yet another important point that you emphasised. Overall very interesting nuggets of practical marketing wisdom based on your experience.