Participants

Opinions

Lessons for Indian Pharma from Case Studies from EU

Participants

Opinions

fc1978370db23bd5d03d9f6ec612c846

Description

Virtual Masterclass for Pharma Marketers on Digital Adoption

Case Studies of European pilots covering the minutiae and intricacies from Physician Adoption Ladder to Customer, Content and Channels by Samish Menon Thekkil - Global Market Access Director, Neuroscience at Takeda, based in Cambridge, Massachusetts, U.S.

Share:

Yesterday's presentation was inspiring! You can watch the full session below. And stay tuned for tomorrow's Q&A. Don't forget to post questions - our amazing speakers will make sure to address them!

Prasad Mahadevan - 15 Sep 2020 18:32

Samish Sir. The session was very thoughtful & enlightening as to how one should approach the customer & understand the customer insight. Sir I have a few queries , as per the segmentation we are classifying the customers based on their behavior & trying to understand which medium or channel will be beneficial for them in terms of information or how can we interact with them & provide information & share insights. So what medium will be beneficial ,whether preparing a questionnaire & sending the questionnaire directly through the field personnel or by personally getting the contact information of the customers & then telephonic discussion or sending a bulk questionnaire through email/whatsapp or through website blog which one will work better in collecting the information or any other approach ? Second question Sir to gain the proper customer insight you told approach towards the doctor by a field representative should be more understanding the doctors needs through his queries & accordingly deliver solutions,& for that continuous training will be required but in current situation the types of field personnel who are joining the profession & the level of training that is being given to them is below par & you will agree to it , so how should be the approach to make the higher authorities of the organization understand for the transformation that need to be brought in terms of continuous learning where both the field personnels & the HO personnels will be benifitted

Anup Soans 6 Sep 2020 11:36

To what extent has Indian Pharma field force returned back to pre #COVID19 levels?
7 Votes
90% and above
14%
75% and above
43%
50% and above
43%
Less than 50%
0%
Bhaskar Chakravorti 4 Sep 2020 19:41

Samish Menon's presentation has reached my heart and made an impact on my mind with highly scientific insights and take-aways of omnichannel pharma marketing, keeping Med Rep well equipped and empowered. Thanks, Anup for these sessions on your channel.

Ravi Shankar 4 Sep 2020 19:04

Lot of good insights which Mr. Samish shared what is intresting is how anoop opened the discussion on the important points discussed in the presentation as a recap. which are useful are well highlighted by Anoop . Great webinar attended

Thank you Ravi.

Vineet Kalia 4 Sep 2020 18:01

Excellent session, great learning

Anup Soans 4 Sep 2020 18:43

Thank you Sir, it means a lot coming from you.

Bhaskar Chakravorti 2 Sep 2020 21:55

Samish Menon's Pilot study covers all the facets of a brilliant Pharma Brand Strategy, recalibrating the Med Rep. I found the influence of online POEM on offline channels something new. How would Samish differentiate between SoV and SoM?

Samish Menon Thekkil 3 Sep 2020 21:58

Hi Bhaskar, SoV is defined as an individual brand's percent of the total spending for the category for a specific time period, while SoM is the same brand's percent of total sales for the new category for the same time period. However, in my presentation, SoV was used to denote the no of sales rep interventions, which is slightly different from real SoV.

Bhaskar Chakravorti 4 Sep 2020 18:21

Thanks a lot for your response

Shree Harsha 2 Sep 2020 17:42

Thank you Anup Sir

I'm glad you liked it Harsha

Shree Harsha 2 Sep 2020 17:41

Thank you very much.

Mani Kandan Natarajan 2 Sep 2020 17:39

Good

Sandipan Bhattacharya 2 Sep 2020 15:03

Looking forward to Learn

Ass. Pharm. Surakshya Bhandari Bhandari

Clinical pharmacology

1 Sep 2020 22:16

Great opportunity.

Pradipto Ghosh 1 Sep 2020 16:07

Great opportunity

Stay tuned for tomorrow's session. It promises to be a real eye-opener.

Shree Harsha 2 Sep 2020 13:34

Great