The Pharma Dialogue - The One Who Tells the Best Story Wins

Participants

Opinions

The Pharma Dialogue - The One Who Tells the Best Story Wins

Participants

Opinions

e733cd069daa506984d38847e3537d50

Description

Simple, Sincere, God-loving, tax-paying Indian, that’s how Satya Mahesh describes himself in his very popular blog site www.LCDing.com

Satya Mahesh is an experienced pharma leader with a wide and varied expertise in Sales Force Excellence, Business Analytics and Digital. He is an accomplished speaker and panelist at International and national pharma conferences.

What makes his presentation unique is his ability to integrate creativity and analytics to tell a wonderful pharma sales story with the passion of a crusader through the lens of Hollywood and Bollywood movies.

So welcome on board to a never before experience, as Satya Mahesh tells you an unforgettable pharma story through blockbuster movies that have caught the imagination of people in India and all over the world.

Share:

What is your own experience while using hybrid sales models? Do Medical Reps, MSL and KAM get more time and attention from the doctors?
27 Votes
Nitin Dayal Sasani 11 Nov 2020 07:57

Getting time is highly personalised as its depends upon your image created in drs mind over a long time

Shashin Bodawala 1 Dec 2020 17:14

Satya Mahesh it was pleasure to see you and listen to you. Your humility is exceptional. You conveyed some important messages in a simple and efficient way. The session reinforced the necessity to focus on BASICS.

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 3 Dec 2020 21:20

Thank you Shashin Sir.

Bhaskar Chakravorti 30 Nov 2020 18:17

Can't find the first presentation of Satya Mahesh

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 3 Dec 2020 22:48

Sir, May consider taking a look at the slides on SlideShare. https://www.slideshare.net/ksatyamahesh/pharma-dialogue-239727166

Mangalesh Balkrishna Doke 17 Nov 2020 11:01

Thought provoking interaction with explaining a pictorial depiction.Thanks Satyasir for sharing.

Vani Bhaskar 14 Nov 2020 12:13

Nice learning from ur session.

Bhavesh M Vyas 12 Nov 2020 16:19

Wonderful presentation Mahesh. Call for TRUST is something that strongly resonates and that's an critical element that's missing in most of the relationships. Also the Webinarcoma- most organizations probably fell short on the empathy- not everyone has enough personal space to spend hours in silent zones with family members and specially kids around.

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 12 Nov 2020 17:05

Thank you Bhavesh. Trust is one value, we can contribute to improve. I echo your message.

Super Boss! Indeed you are a perfect example of "Simple Living and High Thinking". I am very lucky to work with you and get an abundance of knowledge.

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 12 Nov 2020 17:03

Thanks a lot Siddhesh. So nice of you.

Hariram Krishnan 11 Nov 2020 21:16

Wonderful Satya Mahesh. You have interwoven the BASICS...BRILLIANT BASICS and reinforced the need to be digitally relevant in your inimitable style. I thoroughly enjoyed the apt connect with the films that reinforced the message very powerfully. Well done.

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 11 Nov 2020 22:18

Thanks a Zillion Sir.Very very gald to receive your message. Honoured🙏

Amlesh Ranjan 11 Nov 2020 18:35

Thoroughly enjoyed your talk dear Satya Mahesh. Such an amazing way to use popular movies & their dialogues for depicting the pharma times during the pandemic, and also for showing what is getting done / to be done. I particularly loved your pitch for authenticity. Compliments! Thanks MedicinMan & CredoWeb.

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 11 Nov 2020 19:42

Thank you for your kind words Sir. Very happy to receive your appreciation. you made my day :-)

Vivek Hattangadi 11 Nov 2020 17:35

Superb slides and diction! Great!

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 11 Nov 2020 19:42

Thank you Sir. Sooo nice of you.

Vivek Hattangadi 11 Nov 2020 16:51

Eagerly waiting to hear you :)

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 11 Nov 2020 16:56

Thank you Sir

Amrut Medhekar 11 Nov 2020 16:51

Happy to go thru your creative profile on the link.....curious to know more! That's first step to amuse & get curious :) Would love to go through your presentation.....

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 11 Nov 2020 16:57

Thank you Sir.

Bhaskar Chakravorti 11 Nov 2020 09:44

I checked out Satya's blog and was impressed with his interesting infographic bio. I'm sure his presentation will be worth watching

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 11 Nov 2020 14:07

Thank you sir. Honoured🙏

Amit Katoch 12 Nov 2020 21:22

It’s a good way to present this point to make believe that models served at the offices are lapped up by the consumers irrespective of whether it suits them .However , the fact remains that doctors community are not like Indian voters who could be fooled behind such high noise jargon. Eventually, because India is a pure generic market what matters here is the win-win relationship between two people . The only factors that bring the two closer is the representative’s maturity and doctor’s needs . When these two elements meets then it doesn’t matter how you carry on the dialogues ( digital or not ).

Satya Mahesh Kallakuru 13 Nov 2020 16:02

I couldn't agree more