Participants

Opinions

Building Meaningful Brands

Participants

Opinions

bb47e09f599a89e40834ab756dcb5d0e

Share:

Hariram Krishnan 12 Dec 2020 19:30

Susan, wonderful insights and perspectives and all of them are implantable. The big question is ‘what’s is your purpose/goal?” Very thought provoking. I always strongly believe that ‘organisations are conversations.’ Be it, inter, intra or customers and stakeholders.

Excellent Q and A. More over help to develop ecosytem for brand development.

Thank you so much Mangalesh. Your continued involvement in the sessions is much appreciated.

Vani Bhaskar 5 Dec 2020 21:13

Very informative. Great learning

vinod v m 4 Dec 2020 22:24

A very insightful and informative and timely discussion

If you've missed Wednesday's session- You can watch it here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8I66fbkdJI4

Thanks Susan for the elaborating the essence of transformational journey from MR to Relationship Manager.i Liked all 3 videos The world Vs MS video,Parkinsounds,Alexa with Artritis (Prototype - Telesim) very innovative and would be a forthcoming business models.Thnaks Anupsir for arranging a session...

Anup Soans 7 Dec 2020 17:51

Thank you Mangalesh for your comment - very encouraging for us.

Bhaskar Chakravorti 3 Dec 2020 17:37

Thanks Susan for your excellent presentation announcing the beginning of the tryst with patient-prescriber journey (to pharma companies). The idea of joining science and music for patients with Parkinson’s was very innovative

SUSAN JOSI CHAMPANNOOR 2 Dec 2020 13:58

I am so happy ,humbled and privileged to get this platform to share my views on how our industry can drive a more meaningful way to build their brands going ahead. Thanks so much to all who will tune in and also to Anup for giving many of us this opportunity to share our experience .

Anup Soans 2 Dec 2020 14:43

Thank you Susan for painstakingly putting together a masterclass in Building Meaningful Brands. This should offer Indian Pharma Marketers plenty of insights to go beyond the Pill & Push approach to actively engaging doctors and patients and creating a Pull for their Services and Brands. You're a teacher, my word! Look forward to more insightful sessions from you.

Manish Badonia 2 Dec 2020 17:06

Dear Madam, its our pleasure to have you onboard on DEPA initiative of our CredoWeb platform and get your treasured insights on brand building.

Deepa Bala 2 Dec 2020 17:46

Awesome as always

Rajdeep Mukherjee 2 Dec 2020 13:12

Yes, would be great to hear Susan ma'am, again!

Bhaskar Chakravorti 30 Nov 2020 16:25

Looking forward to listening to Susan. I remember the campaigns she did for us decades back.