CredoWeb’s mission is to connect all participants in the field of healthcare (patients, medical professionals, companies). The platform offers diverse communication tools and solutions to all users and aims to be a digital space where users exchange quality medical information.
Central to this mission is our commitment to be fully transparent with you about the personal data we collect about you, how the data is used and shared and your rights regarding your personal information.
CredoWeb uses the services of other companies to keep our services up and running. That includes services like cloud storage, mail, backup and support and others. We only use trusted partners that share our values and commitments to your privacy. A list of these partners you can find
For some of the CredoWeb services we use trusted partners that may transfer and process users’ data in countries outside the European Union and in that respect CredoWeb seeks to ensure that all of our users’ data is transferred in compliance with the relevant legislation and in the most secure way possible. A list of these partners you can find
When you use our services we collect data to make these services work better for you and for this reason we collect:
1. Things you do in CredoWeb:
• Topics, users and pages that you follow
• Activities such as discussions, events and e-learnings that you take part in
• Emails and notifications that you receive from us
• Videos you watch
• Ads you click on or tap
• Your location
• Device information
• Cookie data for our website
2. Things you create:
• Content such as articles, events and discussions that you publish, like or comment
• Personal messages that you write or receive
• Profile information that you add
• Contacts you add
• Photos and videos you upload
• Links that you make to other content stored on our platform or on other sites
3. Things that make you “you”:
To create your profile on CredoWeb, the minimum personal data you will need to provide us with includes name, phone number, e-mail and year of birth. Additionally, providing a professional identification number, medical specialties, city of occupation and a professional title is necessary if you wish to register as a medical professional.
CredoWeb may require an additional document or information in order to verify that you are a medical professional or an expert, working in a health-related company, organization or institution. Collecting this additional data allows us to give you special user rights such as creating content.
Providing any further personal information in your profile is entirely optional and at your discretion. Such personal information might include:
*Address * Education * Topics of interests * Professional medical publications * Personal websites * Membership in organizations * Professional experience, * Place of work * Position / title * Languages * Geo location * Day and month of birth * Gender
The content of the CredoWeb website is available for any internet user and the access to that website is not dependent on any consent for the usage of personal data. If you choose not to provide the minimum needed personal data for the registration you won’t be able to create a profile in the platform, but you’ll still be able to access the platform and use some of its services.
1. Providing you with the best services, through constant improvement and development of CredoWeb:
We use your data to provide, personalize and support our services to you or the organization on behalf of which you are using our services. We also use your data to keep on improving and developing our services so you can benefit even more from using our platform.
2. Marketing services and activities:
CredoWeb might use the personal information you have shared with CredoWeb as a member of the platform to offer you tailored content, which may include marketing and advertisement content. We will ask for your consent for the following activities:
(1) Sending you relevant newsletters from time to time on the email you have provided. These newsletters contain interesting information, targeted to your needs such as articles, events, discussions and e-learning courses. Newsletters may contain marketing and advertisement content. You can unsubscribe from newsletters any time from your Profile Settings.
(2) Sending you e-mail notifications about personal messages you have received from users in CredoWeb. These notifications help you stay up to date with any personal communication you have within the platform. You may receive messages from users or pages, containing marketing and advertisement content, but you can block such senders if you do not wish to communicate with them. You can unsubscribe from email notifications about personal messages any time from your Profile Settings.
(3) Sending you carefully selected e-mail invitations for events, games, discussion groups, e-learning courses, questionnaires and other activities selected for you based on your interests. These will help you get the most from everything that happens in the platform connected with the topics you are interested in. These invitations may contain marketing and advertisement content. You can unsubscribe from e-mail invitations any time from my Profile Settings.
(4) Sharing information about your activities in events, discussion groups, e-learning courses to their organizers. This includes information that is mainly publicly visible to participants such as comments, likes, shares and certificates issued. By sharing such information, organizers can issue you certificates, improve the organized activities and make them more relevant for you. You can stop sharing such information by posting as an anonymous user or by changing your settings from your Profile Settings.
1. Your security comes first in everything we do:
We are dedicated to protecting our users from unauthorized access to or unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction of information we hold and for this we implement security safeguards designed to protect your data, in particular:
- use secure protocols such as HTTPS;
- use the highest industry standard encryption methods;
- implement physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to systems;
- restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to process it for us, and who are subject to strict contractual confidentiality obligations, data processing obligations and strict internal procedures and may be disciplined or terminated if they fail to meet these obligations;
- regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks;
2. How do we prevent harm or respond to legal requests:
We implement various security safeguards designed to protect your data. In case of an established risk or data breach or a signal from any user for security risk/breach we will take all possible measures to limit the risk/breach and conduct an investigation, correct any security vulnerabilities and inform data protection government agencies according to relevant law.
We never give “backdoor” access to your data or servers that store your data to government entities, however we may access, preserve and share your information in response to a legal request (like a search warrant, court order or subpoena) if the law requires us to do so.
Your right to control your personal information is very important for us. Therefore we give you full access to change or delete any information you have provided us with.
1. How can I manage or delete information about me:
When you share information about you in your profile you have the full control to change or delete it by logging into your profile and editing or by deleting your profile.
2. Manage your privacy settings in the platform:
We try to give you as much control over your privacy as possible. You can manage to what extent you give us your consent to use your information to present you with interesting content and information from the platform. You can control the privacy of your information from your profile settings https://www.credoweb.in/settings.
Please refrain from sharing sensitive personal information regarding yourself and always bear in mind that others might be able to identify aspects of your life through the personal information you share through your profile.
1. Ads and content based on your preferences:
Ads are a big part of keeping our services up and running. We only use data to show you these ads, but we do not submit personal information to advertisers without your explicit consent and only provide them with anonymous statistics regarding their ads.
We serve you tailored content and ads on our Services by using automated profiling. This includes content in your newsfeed that is relevant to you and its based on your interests. These recommendations may include articles, events, discussions, e-learning courses, colleagues or pages to follow. We don’t use automated profiling for any other purpose other than the stated here. We also don’t use automated profiling to make decisions regarding yourself when the decisions are only based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
2. Marketing communication:
We use data and content for invitations and communications promoting our Services or the services of partners in one or more of the following ways: newsletter; internal message system; notifications on desktop; push notifications on mobile; banners; invitations for events, games, discussions, trainings, questionnaires; recommendation engine for content and ads.
We offer you a choice to opt out of these marketing messages at any time.
CredoWeb respects your rights regarding privacy and does everything possible to protect it so be informed that you:
2. Can ask for correction of your personal information.
3. Can ask for a copy of all stored personal information.
4. Can limit in any way or fully withdraw your consent.
5. Can ask for a deletion of any or all stored personal information (right to be forgotten).
6. Can choose not to be part of automated profiling and/or automated decisions regarding yourself when the decisions are only based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
7. Can choose to access the used information, rectify it, obtain human intervention, express a point of view, object and contest a decision regarding yourself when the decision is only based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects concerning you or similarly significantly affecting you.
8. Can ask not to be targeted by marketing communication.
9. Can ask to know the location where your personal data is stored.
10. Can ask that your data is not send to or shared with third parties outside the European Union when there are no appropriate safeguards for your personal information.
11. Can ask that your personal information is transferred to a third party in commonly used format.
12. Can ask for information and assistance from us regarding the use of your personal data and your rights.
13. Can file an appeal to data protection government agencies regarding your rights.
In case you do not agree to these changes you may cease using the platform and discontinue your membership in relation with pt. 9 of the Terms and Conditions.
If necessary, we shall ask again for your Consent for processing of your personal data.
When you contact CredoWeb’s customer services, they may access your Account in order to serve you and collect information for your question, respond to it and serve you at their best.