Strategically Managing Customer Relationship: A Better Way

Participants

Opinions

Strategically Managing Customer Relationship: A Better Way

Participants

Opinions

ab8a6f2c9304d8462a920d53c54acd80

Description

This week's session is on the topic - Strategically Managing Customer Relationship: A Better Way.

Our lector is Deep Bhandari, a pharma veteran and MedicinMan board member.

Hereโ€™s what Deep Bhandari has to say:

About one third of Business leaders, I have discussed, expressed growing dissatisfaction with their Customer Relationship Management system (CRM), often due to various reasons including, slow adaptation by the sales force, data challenges, technology limitation etc.

The better way to creating real impact with CRM starts when the leaders change their mindset. If business leaders want to improve customer relationships, they must focus strategically on their customers not technology.

Video

Share:

Dear participants, Stay tuned for a LIVE Q&A today at 5 pm. Deep Bhandari and Anup Soans will address the questions raised so far and you will be able to ask away in real-time in our discussion board.

Our next session, hosted by Salil Kallianpur, will be available tomorrow, May 22 at the usual time - 5 PM. Join now and stay tuned for an exciting presentation on Leveraging Digital in the New Normal: https://www.credoweb.in/discussion/449/leveraging-digital-in-the-new-normal

Does your Customer Relationship Management system (CRM) help to grow Business and Customer Loyalty?
88 Votes
Yes
74%
No
10%
Not sure
16%
See all comments...
Deep Bhandari 16 May 2020 14:07

Thanks Senthil, I am glad you like the webinar, truly appreciate your feedback and comments

Dileep Kumar Tiwari 21 May 2020 20:28

Thanks Sir for the highly insightful session, loved it :) ๐Ÿ™

Deep Bhandari 25 May 2020 23:30

Thanks Dileep, I am glad you liked the session.

KRUNAL VINUBHAI VANJARA 27 May 2020 23:26

Thanks Mr.Anup for arranging such an informative session. Thanks Mr.Deep for many insightful views. It was nice to understand many different perspectives of new normal. As a pharma marketing professionals we need to change our mindset completely in order to survive in changing enviornment. As rightly mentioned by you it is must that we should be or our reps should be strong in scientific communincation as well as should provide some value addition in HCPs day to day life. MR is no longer has one job of generating Rxs. Thanks once again for the insightful session.

Deep Bhandari 28 May 2020 10:41

Thanks Krunal for your comments and feedback, I am glad you liked

Rajeshwari Darbe 27 May 2020 20:03

Very useful session, specially the customer loyalty part was quit insightful,thank you.

Deep Bhandari 28 May 2020 10:43

Thanks Rajeshwari for your comments and feedback,

Sandeep Varma 27 May 2020 18:17

Great insights Deep! Though I have moved from marketing to Training now, very useful points I have got from your answers, which our marketing team can also benefit from. Keep sharing your knowledge.

Deep Bhandari 27 May 2020 21:00

Thanks Sandeep I am glad you liked, please encourage your marketing team to watch and participate in discussion and ask questions if any. Thanks again

Sandeep Varma 27 May 2020 17:15

Tracking through GPS is disabled in Veeva CRM and it is told to the sales force also. But because of the absence of digital mindset, sales force many times doesn't open the media in the call and may do the call using the LBLs only. When questioned by the accompanying Product Manager, he will quietly answer that this doctor doesn't give time and I will report the call in CRM later.

Deep Bhandari 27 May 2020 21:01

Thanks for sharing I too have quite similar feedback from many sales leaders

Ravi Shanker 25 May 2020 21:32

Worth listening

Deep Bhandari 25 May 2020 23:31

Thanks Ravi Shankar for your kind words

Ravi Shanker 25 May 2020 21:32

Worth listening

Vivek Hattangadi 21 May 2020 20:56

Though because of technical issues missed the live, could watch the recording! Superb is the only which befits this webinar

Deep Bhandari 25 May 2020 23:33

Thanks Vivek Sir you are always hugely generous with your appreciation, truly appreciate

Tinu Jon R 19 May 2020 00:59

Thanks, Sir for the Great Inside of the CRM System. Over the Year the CRM System has been used and Explained as Transactional in the Industry this will help a lot to the New Generation of Leadership to Understand the What the CRM means?

Deep Bhandari 19 May 2020 13:43

Thanks Tinu for your comment and feedback, truly appreciate

Hariram Krishnan 18 May 2020 11:19

Deep, excellent and very relevant approach to CRM, more so when itโ€™s mostly abused or misused, getting stuck at the transactional level only. Very thought provoking and in the current challenging context, companies should look at the whole value chain seriously. Thank you and well done.

Deep Bhandari 18 May 2020 13:19

Thanks Hari Sir for the encouragement truly appreciate

Anonymous
17 May 2020 18:06

True. It is Time to build loyal customer, which is sustainable business. otherwise transectional business vanish if investment is not as per customer satisfaction or competition gives better offer.

Deep Bhandari 18 May 2020 13:22

Agree completely, though companies tend to pay little attention to long term growth, they seems to prefer quick results at the cost of building meaningful customer relationships.

Mr. Rajeev Mishra 17 May 2020 13:02

Concept of Net promoter score in customer loyalty was a great learning. Thanks a lot for this wonderful session.

Deep Bhandari 17 May 2020 14:15

Thanks Rajeev, I am glad you liked Net Promoter Score concept interesting, please feel free to revert if you have any further question.

Bhagyashri Sanjeev Phadke

Pharmacy student โ—

16 May 2020 22:34

It was indeed interesting session. I had a doubt that which AI tools could we use to map Customers loyalty and categorise them based on their loyalty and their digital preferences...

Deep Bhandari 17 May 2020 14:23

Thanks Bhagyashree for raising interesting query, a good CRM system should ideally leverage actionable insights by processing data from all sources including the past historical data, this is not otherwise possible manually. Integrating AI into CRM can help automate customer reports, emails, data capture, and more. This helps you avoid the risk of human errors in your everyday tasks. An AI-powered CRM will be able to learn from past decisions and historical patterns to score the best leads for sales force to act. Hope this answers your question.

rohini landge 16 May 2020 12:59

Very informative and learning session. CRM is key for mapping your journey. This help in KOL engagement plan as well. We need to adopt Attitudinal loyalty and customer dialogue programme

Deep Bhandari 16 May 2020 14:08

Thanks Rohini, truly appreciate your comments

Vivek Hattangadi 16 May 2020 11:33

An extremely well thought of inputs! Thank you so much

Deep Bhandari 16 May 2020 14:09

Thanks Prof Hattangadi Sir, your encouragement fuels us to do more, truly appreciate

Yuvraj Patil 16 May 2020 00:14

Nice Session ! able to know New concept about customer loyalty, hope there will be part 2 Session to know how to take it further and understand brand loyalty.. Thank You for taking efforts and exposing us to this concept.

Anup Soans 16 May 2020 08:08

Yes, every Friday at 5 PM, Deep Bhandari, Salil Kallianpur, Hariram Krishnan will talk on various aspects of pharma marketing.

Yuvraj Patil 17 May 2020 12:26

Thank you sir

Deep Bhandari 16 May 2020 14:04

Certainly Yuvraj, there will be more sessions to expand the concept to brands and even internal customers e.g. sales force  

Yuvraj Patil 17 May 2020 12:26

That's awesome