What is Learning Agility and why it is important more now than ever?

Participants

Opinions

What is Learning Agility and why it is important more now than ever?

Participants

Opinions

73fc471d824cdfbf077fb1157dbaf9f4

Description

What do you do when you don't know what to do?

To be good at your job requires specific knowledge, skills and technical know-how. What separates high potential (Hi-Pots) from an average is the ability to adjust, adapt, respond and be resourceful in the face of challenge like COVID -19.

Share:

How to grow fast, take on responsibilities and make an impact - please, vote in our poll.

For leaders struggling or losing their job in your organisation, which factor is most common?
19 Votes
Loss of sponsorship or support
11%
Not perceived as strategic
16%
Doubtful Ethics and integrity
21%
Failure to deliver consistent results
5%
Interpersonal Skills and Cultural fit
32%
Resistance to organisational and personal change
16%
Vivek Hattangadi 7 Aug 2020 17:08

absolutely. spread network and help people

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 17:49

Thanks Vivek Sir It's often heard Your Network is your Net worth

Watch the highlights from Wednesday Live Q&A Session with Deep Bhandari and Anup Soans in the video below

Hariram Krishnan 7 Aug 2020 19:11

@āØDeep Bhandariā© Plenty of triggers for people to sit up and think in terms of holistic development. In short...Stop allowing the phrase ā€œI donā€™t know what to doā€ to paralyze you. Instead, be agile and learn to adopt the steps explained by you. Lead your best professional life by having a strategy for those times when you donā€™t know what to do. Great and wonderful @āØDeep Bhandariā©

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 22:50

Thanks Hari Sir for your continued encouragement, guidance and unconditional support, truly appreciate. Genuinely, good numbers of pharma professional have a healthy fear, loosing their jobs, positions or career aspiration. It's about time they should seriously think about the potential gap and start working. As you rightly said, learn to adopt useful insights to enhance their job performance and prepare for career aspirations.

Venkatesh Mangalwedhe 15 Aug 2020 11:36

I am grateful, blessed and fortunate that I am able to listen to these speakers arranged by Credoweb, Mr Anup Soans, Mr Deep Bhandari, Mr Salil Kalyanpur, and all of them truly great insights I wish many people in the industry listen to these great speakers. Thank you so much, everyone, who came together this event.

Anup Soans 15 Aug 2020 14:48

Thank you Venkatesh - do invite your colleagues and friends in pharma

Sandipan Bhattacharya 10 Aug 2020 16:40

Great deliberation & I am completely agree with you in this current VUCA & negatively charge atmosphere .Having said that ,WE tried for my team to engage periodically via web ex , skype call -Both Product & Managerial training for different Level of Knowledge sharing Objective for different level of Layers .So far so good & looking to Learn More from you Sir, in the days to come by . Regards, Sandipan

Thank you Sandipan - we'll be glad to do a pilot for your company to do a systematic digital adoption based on your challenges and customer needs - Anup Soans - anupsoans@gmail.com

Ravi Shankar 7 Aug 2020 21:50

One of the best presentation with lot of insights to the middle management about survival. If applied and followed it's easy sailing to all those people. Thank you Deep Bhandari sir

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 22:52

Thanks Ravi truly appreciate your valuable feedback and encouragement. I am glad you find the presentation insightful.

Kalpana P Pai 7 Aug 2020 21:14

Fantastic lecture Deep Sir, on "what to do when you don't know"...I could relate a lot as we follow similar tools or processes for our development plan in pdp (70:20:10) and also the concept on Learning agility of hi pot employees....thanks for taking the efforts to explain...much appreciated.

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 22:57

Thanks Kalpana for your comment and feedback, great to know your organisation and you follow holistic development. GSK is very progressive organisation and I am sure concept like building Learning Agility must be helping building a robust talent pipeline. Thanks again looking forward to interact with you.

Very powerful & thought provoking presentation Mr Deep Bhandari.Its need of the hour.

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 22:59

Thanks Anandtirth I am happy you liked the webinar and find it thought provoking.

Anand Kakkar 7 Aug 2020 17:49

Deep Sir, the knowledge capsule was simply great and educative. Thanks anand

Anand Kakkar 7 Aug 2020 17:02

Burning issue. Thanks for taking up this for pharma professionals. With Mr Bhandari's level of understanding the suggestions are going to be the solution (way forward) to the problem.

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 17:52

Thanks Anand for your comment, it's true that most pharma professional do have a healthy fear about their job or such related issue, therefore, it's important that we must be aware what are the most common factors and more importantly what can we do about this to not only survive but thrive during this crisis.

It's really a useful discussion.What i feel is a speed of actions in change mindset of leadership team which in turn cacade to FF are extremely crucial.As this is uncanny situation for industry and need to catch up with course correction rapidly.Key factor is adaptability at all levels and bring bring about the strategies to meet the challenge now and post covid.Huge FF are in state of confusion and only thinking about saving their jobs (survival fitest) which is really detrimental for the growth of the organization .Clear road map with objective has to set in and start working on it immediatelywithout a fear of failure.

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 17:54

Thanks for your comment Mangalesh, based on this feedback and on your comment, I have slightly change today's webinar topic to address this issue, hope you will like the talk.

Jyotin Dev Das 5 Aug 2020 23:56

Great discussion and summarization on very important topics that indeed is keeping all stake holders in pharma up in night . Thanks a lot Deep Sir and Mr Anup

Thank you Jyotin.

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 17:55

Thanks Jyotin truly appreciate your comment and glad you liked it.

Bhaskar Chakravorti 5 Aug 2020 18:08

I strongly recommend Pharma Sales and Marketing professionals to tune in to Digital Pharma Excellence Academy at Credoweb channel on Wednesdays and Fridays at 5 PM. Thanks to Deep Bhandari for sharing Late Sumantra Ghosal's concept of 'smell of the place'. I feel tempted to add that Ghosal refers to companies who create Stretch instead of Constraints; Discipline instead of Compliance; Trust instead of Contract and Support instead of Control. (BTW Late Prof.Sumantra Ghosal and I share the same Alma Mater)

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 17:59

Thanks Prof Chakravorty for your comment and encouragement, great to know you share same Alma Mater with Late Prof Ghoshal, he was a great thinker of our times with a unique ability to use metaphors and story telling to explain complex concepts simply.

Tapas Basak 5 Aug 2020 17:55

When we are talking about the broken chain between Doctor- patient and pharma to doctor due to COVID 19 situation, which has forced the traditional process to digital transformation, I feel if pharma companies can build the bridge >> doctor and patient connect, this will build the whole structure in new normal and business is bound to follow. May be, 1.Digital interactions- remote or tele counselling to serve customers 2.Heathcare services at home- for diagnosis and care at home 3.E-commerce for fulfillment (supply chain) 4.Pharma sales for liaisoning & assisting in the whole process with customer centricity,UX can build business model of new normal.

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 18:02

Thanks Tapas for your comment and suggestions to build a bridge doctors and patients. These are excellent suggestions and i guess many companies are already experimenting such solution.

Vivek Hattangadi 5 Aug 2020 17:35

Great discussions!šŸ˜Š

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 18:03

Thanks Prof Hattangadi truly appreciate your continued encouragement.

Hanno Wolfram 5 Aug 2020 17:16

For me Deep's message in brief sounds like this: "The world around us is changing. The pharmaceutical industry has to change as well or otherwise "will be changed." This should keep many more people awake at night, than evidently is the case. :)

Deep Bhandari 7 Aug 2020 18:04

Thanks Hanno you have wonderfully well articulated an hour long talk into a powerful statement.